Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Raegina Taylor on Nov 01, 2007.
- Students make groups of 4-5.
- Hand out the worksheets. Groups decide on an order within their groups of who comes to ALT or JTE to ask the questions.
- As a class, practice questions one and two, and the ALT/JTE answers. After that, from student one, students must formulate their own questions and ask the teacher.
- Game ends when all the groups have guessed the thief’s identity.
- For high level students, they must remember the question PERFECTLY. For lower-level, they can bring the worksheet with them to help them out. You can also tweak this for your class, so that if one group in particular is wining, make it harder for them, so the other groups can catch up.
- Students work in set pairs instead of in groups.
- Get students to whisper their questions so that other groups cannot hear it, or the teacher’s response.