Students race to read and write sentences and complete the passage.
Submitted by Englipedia Archive
April 19, 2019
Estimated time: 35-50 min
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Andy Webster on July 22, 2010.
- WeekendDiary worksheet: Cut out each sentence and tape each sentence around the classroom. Also, change the worksheet to your own name and local sports centre names.
- Split the class into groups of four - two students are reporters and two students are writers.
- The reporters will read the sentence and report it to the writer who will write the sentence.
- When they have completed all the sentences they have to put it in the correct order.
- When students have finished this activity they have to answer the questions about the diary.
- Students write their own diary and write questions about it.
- This could also been done in groups of four with the runner and writer changing after every sentence.
All content is provided under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 License.