Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Joe Silvagni on July 7, 2009.
- Go through the vocabulary if necessary, but try not to because it gives the students the answers.
- Students get into pairs and ask each other "What is this?" to fill in the blank spaces on their worksheet.
- The partner answering says "It's a ~ ." or "It's ~ ." depending on the nature of the item.
- The partner who asked the question listens and either draws a picture of the item or writes the word for it on their worksheet.
- Once the students have all the answers, you can repeat the sentences for more speaking practice.