A bunch of Questions for Quizzes
Questions lists focused on various grammar points
Submitted by UonumaRobert
October 8, 2019
Estimated time: depends on how you use them
A bunch of questions you can use for various lessons. I usually use them in warm ups, introductions or more often as a wrap up when we have time at the end of a lesson. They can be used in activities such as Attack 25, criss cross, Typhoon Game, Totally Awesome Quiz Game, etc.
Added some points cards you can use. I write A to E on the board and post the point cards under the letters. When a team answers a question they pick a letter. If they get between 1 and 3 points we continue as usual. If they pick 5 or -3 I reshuffle the cards before continuing.
Added a powerpoint version of the point cards game if you want to use it along with these quiz questions.
Updated: added two powerpoint versions. One uses 'Kimetsu no Yaiba'. It is currently popular and the other uses 'Haikyuu' a volleyball anime. A student requested it.
- A Bunch of Questions (Indirect Questions).docx
- A Bunch of Questions (Infinitive).docx
- A Bunch of Questions (Reduced relative clauses).docx
- A Bunch of Questions (Superlative).doc
- POINT CARDS.docx
- A Bunch of Questions (Relative Pronoun).docx
- A Bunch of Hint Quizes (Plural Verbs).docx
- A Bunch of Questions Quiz Game.pptx
- A Bunch of Questions (Comparative).docx
- A Bunch of Questions (Passive Voice).docx
- A Bunch of PASSIVE Questions SIMPLIFIED.docx
- A Bunch of Questions Review New Crown 1 Lessons 1-5A.docx
- A Bunch of Questions Quiz Game 'Kimetsu no Yaiba'.pptx
- A Bunch of Questions Quiz Game 'Haikyuu'.pptx
- A Bunch of Questions Review New Crown 1 Year End.docx
All content is provided under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 License.