Students ask five questions and guess the secret identity of their group members.
Submitted by Englipedia Archive
November 12, 2019
Estimated time: 5-15 min
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Ashton Simmonds on June 30, 2009.
- Drill key words: thirsty, hungry, tall, short, Japan, boy, girl.
- Drill names, discuss and make it clear which names are Japanese.
- Model the game with the Japanese teacher.
- Play in groups.
- Higher grades can ask different questions, like, "Do you have long hair?" or "Are you ugly?"
- Use the smart kids to get the ball rolling. The fun point of the game is where students have to guess the identity.
- This goes well with Describe Them (attached).
- Expect a slow start. Not all of them will understand. The ones that do, really enjoy the game and things go organically after that.
All content is provided under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 License.