Students write about their class trips.
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Simon Kelly on Mar 08, 2012.
- The first page of the worksheets are mostly vocabulary.
- The second page is for the rough draft. After teachers correct the rough draft, students get the third page.
- The third page is for the final draft, with a space to draw a picture. (The fact that they get to draw on the final draft seems to help motivate them)
- For several reasons, i am confined to A4 size for everything. This is designed to be one B4 page and one B5 page.
The final draft page I shrink to B5 size. The first two pages I put side by side on the copier (making A3 size) and shrink that down to B4 size, making page one and page two on a single B4 page.
- My JTE combined this with New Horizon's Writing+ 1 (book 2)
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.