Students race to see how fast they can introduce themselves to each other.
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Brent Badger on Oct 7, 2009.
- Divide students into groups. Lunch groups work the best.
- Introduce the dialogue. Start simple and work your way up (e.g. "Hello, my name is ... What's your name?").
- In their groups, give the students 1-2 minutes to see how many introductions they can do going in a circle. One full circle around counts as 1 lap.
- For the next round, add more dialogue: "Hello, my name is... What's your name? My name is ... Nice to meet you."
- For the next round, consider adding: "Hello, my name is ... What's your name? I am from .... How about you? Nice to meet you."
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.