Inspired by: Keith Miyazaki's Make Your Own Dobble
- 8 cards in 1 paper.
- Print 4 pages on a sheet.
- Print on hard paper.
- A card has 6 pictures each (3 columns, 2 rows)
- All students gets 1 card.
- Flip 1 card from deck to start.
- Students would look for a picture in their card that is the same with the card at play.
- They have to say the verb to win the card.
- Player that gets the most number of cards wins.
- There are other ways to play it. You may search them in YouTube.
- You may ask students to say the past tense of the verb instead.
ADVANCED: Make them say a sentence using the verb.