You can use this as endless sugoroku instead of writing the times
• TimeHunters -attachment (Includes a game board and cards)
• Game piece (eraser)
• Students each take a card and place their game piece / erasers on any green START square.
• Roll the dice.
• If they land on a red STOP square, lose a turn.
• If they land on a DICE square, they can roll again.
• Win by collecting all the times for the verbs and writing them on your card.
• Routine without time is just there for the students to practice. They don’t have to write anything about it.
• If it takes too long, allow students to travel back and forth, not just in a straight line.
• Drill the target language enough times so they are confident enough to say it in their groups.
• Some students have a tendency to just roll the dice and write down times. It helps if they are "gently" reminded to actually say the target language. Some groups can be told to police themselves.