Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Roger Parker on Feb 03, 2009.
- PrepositionPartners worksheet: Cut in half along the dotted lines.
- After teaching the grammar, hand out the worksheets and get the students to guess where each item is. For example, draw the apple in the place where the student thinks it is.
- When everyone is finished, get some students to ask in turn; "Where is the apple," or, "Is the apple under the chair?"
- The teacher or a student answers from the Sheet A's answer sheet.
- If a student is correct, they receive 1 point.
- Repeat the activity with Sheet B.
- This could easily be done in pairs (in turns) or small groups.
- You could assign extra points for the apple or cup just to add an extra spin to the activity.