Very simple and straightforward activity for Let's Try 2! Unit 9.
1st part: Learn/review new words
- Ask them first what the boy in the picture is doing and you can let them answer in Japanese.
- After they answer, teach them the English term of what they mentioned.
2nd part: Learn new grammar
- Ask them if they can remember the English term for 'wash my face'.
- Add the word 'I' and teach them the grammar.
- You can repeat all the new words they've learned but they need to add the word 'I'.
3rd part: Point game
- Divide the class into groups.
- Each group will choose one daily activity and they need use the new grammar they've learned. (i.e. I wash my face.)
- Each daily activity box has corresponding points.
- You can track the scores in the board.
- The team with the most points wins.
Feel free to add more slides. Enjoy!