Students find their match using 'Let's' and 'use' dialogues.
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Anonymous on Nov 28, 2011.
- LetsHaveFun attachment
- Stamps or stickers to award the first couple of students (optional)
- Print out the attachment (15 pages) and cut it in half, so you should have 30 smaller sheets. Each student will receive one of these sheets, so if you have more than 30 students, feel free to add your own or print more copies.
- After handing out the left side of the sheet to half the class, hand out the right half as well. Make sure you tell them not to show their sheet to anyone.
- Explain to the students that they must search for the matching item by using the short dialogue. Practice the dialogue with the students a couple times so they can get the hang of it.
- After finding their partner, they come to either the ALT or the JTE and recite the dialogue. Award the first few students to finish.
- You can print out another set in case students finish quickly. If they finish quickly, then after they recite it to the teacher, give them another sheet and have them roam around.
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.