Students play Janken and touch the body part listed on the card.
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Raymond Corrigan on Feb 4, 2010.
- Various body part cards. (Foot, knee, elbow, head...)
- Give each student a body part card. They should not tell anyone whats on their card. This card is a secret.
- Students find a partner and play rock, paper, scissors.
- The winner tells the loser, "Touch your _____." (according to their card) The loser must touch the body part and say its name in English. For example, Winner: "Touch your head" Loser: (touches head) "head"
- The winner must say, "Yes" if the loser gets the correct body part. "No" if the loser gets the body part wrong.
- Students then switch cards and find a new partner.
- Students who get the body part wrong can have 3 chances. If they are wrong 3 times. They must sit down. Reward the students left standing at the end.
- Use other vocabulary on the cards if needed. (Clothes, actions, classroom items...)
- Walk around and make sure students are speaking English and touching the correct body parts.
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.