A quiz activity in the vein of Risk, with a Splatoon-like theme to it.
A description of how to use the PPT is on slide 3.
Students work in teams to capture territory by filling it in with their team's color. This activity can be used to practice various different grammar points. Students should complete writing or speaking challenges to advance.
- Make 3-4 groups.
- Give the students a challenge.
- Students who complete the challenge color in a territory of their choice.
- The team with the most territories at the end is the winner.
Students may write or speak challenges.
- Answer questions posed by the ALT or the JTL.
- Using a substitution drill, let students make sentences by filling in a blank.
Paint Battle for Japan.pptm
Estimated time: 20-30 minutes
August 21, 2020
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.