This is based off of New Crown 2 Lesson 2's grammar. It includes Get Part 1 vocabulary.
1. Print one set to use.
2. Divide the cards into enough sets so that every student has a partner when played.
1. Write "What's your dream?" "My dream is..." on the board. Have students practice saying it.
2.Give each student a card and tell them not to show the other students
3. Have them stand up, go around the room and ask each other "what's your dream?/ What do you want to do?"
4. They answer what's written on their card, "My dream is to be an astronaut."
5. The goal is to find the person with the same dream and sit down.
To edit on canva: [Link](https://www.canva.com/design/DAFjCWh6v_s/Lp9XCtKm4RNh1ik0OckZfA/view?utm_content=DAFjCWh6v_s&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink&mode=preview)