Google Drive Link (Includes Microsoft Word file which is a little big): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OSeFGVVq4tOSyvlPXCbWSHo1DBKodue_?usp=sharing
-These are cards which I used for 2 grammar points - "Is that a ____?" "Yes, it is/No, it isn't" and "What's this?" "It's a ___."
-You can print them, laminate and cut them with the office paper cutter.
I used "that" cards for GOFISH during one class period.
I used "this" cards for MEMORY during the next class period.
It's up to you how you use them, of course.
"Is that a ______?" GOFISH Instructions:
-Maybe this is too much work, but I made 15 decks of "that" cards for this game.
1) Students get into pairs. They each get 5 cards.
2)They will ask their opponent "Is that a _______?"
3) Their opponent will say "Yes, it is./No, it isn't." If the answer is yes, they are given that card and can make a pair.
-It's the same rules as GoFish.
What's this? MEMORY (shinkei suijaku) Instructions:
-I made 8 decks of "this" cards.
1) Students put their desks together and make groups of 4 people.
2)The cards are laid out on the desks.
3)When the student chooses cards, they must point at it and ask "What's this?"
4) The student to their left will flip it over for them and say "It's a _______."
5) It will go like that around the group. Of course, if it is a match, the student who chose the cards gets the pair.