Make A Face
Students connect numbers to the correct phrases and finally to the appropriate pictures.
Submitted by Englipedia Archive
January 10, 2020
Estimated time: 5-15 min
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Roger Parker on Jan 25, 2010.
- MakeAFace worksheet: One per student
- After reviewing face parts, especially eyebrows and cheeks, give the students a worksheet.
- Have the students listen as you read out a sentence at random: "Number 3, he has long hair." The students have to draw a line from the number to the correct phrase and then to the correct picture.
- Once all the sentences have been read, check the answers together with the students.
- You could play a game of Fukuwarai if choose to tweak this game for elementary school.
All content is provided under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 License.