There's not a lot of activity under this category so I hope this activity helps everyone who needs it.
- Divide the class into teams.
- There are three multiple choices and the students must choose the correct answer to complete the sentences of "I wish..." and "If I were..."
- Click the box to check if the answer is correct. If the answer is wrong, a funny/cute .gif will appear. Click the box again to make the .gif disappear.
- If they choose the correct answer, a confetti will appear.
- Track the score on the board.
Feel free to edit the contents. I purposely put some incorrect sentences and ask the students if they notice anything wrong with the grammar. I then teach them why a certain sentence is wrong so this game also becomes a short lesson.