I gathered the simplest and easiest to understand riddles on the internet and made this Powerpoint. Quick and fun brain exercise for Junior High School students but you can also play this on your Grade 6 elementary class (depending on their level).
- Click forward to make the question and answer appear.
- You can do it individually or by group.
- I usually just do 2 or 3 riddles each class since one question may already take up to 5 minutes depending on the class level.
- Adjust the text and image animation base on how you want to present the questions. (i.e. pictures first then question, etc.) I like showing the text first and let them imagine the scenario before showing the visuals.
- I read each paragraph twice so the students can have a better grasp on what the statement is.
- I add gestures and other hints if I feel the students are having a hard time figuring it out. So far, most of them figured it out easily with no hints at all.
Let me know if there are any mistakes or if you have additional riddles you want me to add. I'll do my best to edit it.