This is a review game for the present continuous grammar. My 1st year JHS students enjoyed this a lot since the images are hard to guess with only a few parts revealed.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Divide the class into teams.
- Review the sentence pattern. (i.e. "What is he doing?" "He is ~ing.")
- Click anywhere to reveal the question and the hidden image.
- If the students are able to answer immediately without revealing the whole image, click the STAR on the left bottom side to show the full image and the anwer.
- IMPORTANT: Move forward to the next question and image by clicking the ARROW on the right bottom side.
- You can check the answer on the memo part of the slides.
- I suggest you do a runthrough before class just to get the hang of how the slides are structured.
Feel free to edit the Powerpoint template and use it for other grammar review.
Let me know if there are any mistakes. Enjoy!